Freediving discovery Apnea with ATUS/CMAS free diving 5* Dive Accademy Thailand Diving Pattaya
CMAS Freediving Training SCHOOL, padi and adip FOR ALL FREEDIVERS, Freediving discovery apnea with ATUS/CMAS
Pattaya offers an ideal environment for experienced divers to become a 1-star diving instructor in ideal conditions.
FREEDIVER SWIMMING POOL ATUS/CMAS– Pool, FREEDIVER SWIMMING POOL apnea
- The Pass’Apnéiste offers the opportunity to discover CMAS freediving activities in the pool and is aimed at beginners.
- It offers the possibility of discovering the sensations of freediving and the pleasure of freediving in the pool, in a fun way, before possibly embarking on a freediving training course with the CMAS< /strong>.
- If the holder of the Pass’Apnéiste enters the CMAS freediving training course, his experience acquired is taken into account for his further progress.
CONDITIONS OF EVOLUTION
- The Pass’Apnéiste allows you to carry out initiation and discovery sessions in freediving in the pool in a space of 0 to 6 meters maximum.
- For children aged 8 and under, the maximum depth corresponds to the age divided by 2.
- The freediving courses are systematically supervised in the water by, at the very least, a Level 1 Freediving Initiator-Coach CMAS or an E2 CMAS in scuba diving, or any other superior level freediving or scuba diving supervisor.
- The Freediving Pass is an ATP (Other Participation Title) and therefore does not require the issuance of a license or a prior medical certificate.
- It is offered in federal clubs or Approved Commercial Structures (SCA) by the CMAS.
- Entry into the Pass’Apnéiste system is materialized by entering a declaration on the federal site directly by the federal club or the SCA.
- As of this declaration and during the freediving exercises carried out in compliance with the present conditions of organization of the Pass'Apneist, the practitioner is insured in RC by the insurer of the federation within the framework of the general contract.< /li>
- Following the completion of the sessions (up to 4 maximum), the club or the SCA validates the issue to the practitioner of a double-sided Pass'Apnéiste card CMAS / Basic indoor Freediver CMAS. This step completes the validity of the ATP. This Pass’Apnéiste has an equivalence of prerogatives with the old apnea certificate CMAS A1.
Offer(s) apnea, PRICE LIST