confirmed Freediving discovery Apnea with ATUS/CMAS free diving 5* Dive Accademy Thailand Diving Pattaya
CMAS Freediving Training SCHOOL, padi and adip FOR ALL FREEDIVERS, confirmed Freediving discovery apnea with ATUS/CMAS
Pattaya offers an ideal environment for experienced divers to become a 1-star diving instructor in ideal conditions.
confirmed FREEDIVER SWIMMING POOL ATUS/CMAS– Pool, confirmed FREEDIVER SWIMMING POOL apnea
1. GENERAL ORGANIZATION
- ▪ Freediving sessions are organized at the level of the club or commercial structures
(SCA), in continuing education or in the form of a one-time exam.
▪ All skills 1 to 5 see below must be done within the same team
pedagogic ; there is no chronology in the validation of the constitutive capacities of the
skills nor in the overall validation of the skills themselves.
▪ Candidates have 12 months to acquire all 5 skills.
▪ Freediving training takes place in an artificial environment (swimming pool).
2. APPLICATION CONDITIONS
- ▪ Hold a valid CMAS license.
▪ Be at least 12 years old (authorization of the legal guardian for those under 18).
▪ Be in possession of a medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to the practice of
apnea (CACI) established by any doctor.
All the conditions for application must be met from the start of the training.
When judged satisfactory, each of the skills (from 1 to 5) must be
- – A Freediving Initiator-Coach Level 1 CMAS holder of the current federal license
– A state-certified diving instructor holding the current federal license.
- CMAS level 2 (A2) apneist cards issued before 01/06/2017 are
equivalent to Freediving.
5. ISSUING OF THE PATENT
- The Freediving certificate is issued by the club/SCA under the signature of the President/Operator.
The club must register the issue of the patent on the CMAS website for the issue
of the double-sided CMAS/ Indoor Freediver * CMAS freediving card.
Clubs are responsible for the cards they issue. They keep a record of it in the archives.
- In case of loss, the duplicate is issued directly by CMAS headquarters.
7. TRAINING AND EVALUATION
- The Freediver's certificate attests to the characteristic skills or "know-how" that constitute
the minimum conditions for access to the prerogatives defined by the CMAS
After obtaining the Freediver's certificate, the latter must evolve and practice gradually.
The expected skills are defined by a generic title (banner) which groups
converging knowledge and skills. These abilities are listed point by point and
are accompanied by comments allowing the limits to be established. Activities
possible in the context of the acquisition of skills are defined.
- ▪ Practice freediving in all its forms with a qualified freediving instructor.
▪ Complete autonomy in an artificial environment limited to a maximum depth of 6 meters
is conditioned by the possession of the RIFAA card, to be of legal age and at least in pairs.
▪ In a situation of autonomy between different levels, these are the prerogatives of the practitioner of
lower level which determine the limits of the space of evolution and autonomy. In attendance
a qualified supervisor, who determines the organization and limits of the activity.
▪ The Freediver's certificate is the minimum level required allowing access to the Initiator-Coach
Apnea level 1 (IE1) and the Underwater Hiking Guide (GRS).
▪ The Freediver's certificate is the minimum level required allowing access to the Confirmed Freediver in
Open Water and Experienced Freediver (swimming pool).
▪ For minors, the depth of evolution will be limited to the following values:
o For the 12 to 13 year old bracket inclusive: limitation to 15m
o For the 14 to 15 year old bracket inclusive: limitation to 20m
o Beyond 16 years old: the depth remains limited according to the prerogatives of
Offer(s) apnea, PRICE LIST